Hi and welcome to 'fuck yeah All Time Low quotes'. This is an All Time Low appreciation blog, and here we appriciate the stupid, funny and inspirational things they say or have said in the past. Check the links at the top if you want to sumbit any quotes or ask me any questions.. ;)
Gained a lot of followers over night, just want to say thank you to everyone who started following.. I’m about to change the theme and make a new header/banner to refresh the tumblr page a little bit.. also I enabled the ask and submit button so feel free to ask or submit quotes whenever you like..
Love you all x Kala..
When my grand kids chat about teleporting i’ll respond with “I don’t know what you’re all talking about but i was in a cool band.Jack Barakat
It’s funny how the littlest things can make you feel larger than life; the right lyric, the most heartfelt melody, the clearest message. Love.Alexander William Gaskarth
I definitely hated Alex when I first met him. I thought he was a douche bag. He had really big eyebrows and I was bummed because he was competing with my big eyebrows.Jack Barakat
We always have fun on stage, whether its Jack humping my face when I try to put more picks on his mic stand or Alex kicking stools over after acoustic songs, stuff like that…Danny Kurily
You couldn’t separate us, we were like peanut butter and jelly, spaghetti and meatballs, marshmallow fluff and.. my tongue.Jack Barakat
Getting four guys in the same place at the same time is harder than you’d think. Its like gathering sheepMatt Flyzik
We’ve always been the band where you get on the bus and theres 40 people. Some of which you know, some you don’t but it becomes a party!Rian Dawson
I love all this weight-loss stuff about stop eating this and that with celebrities. I say stop watching how to lose weight and exercise and eat right.Zachary Steven Merrick
So I go to band practice and I see Zack on his skateboard doing kickflips and all that shit and I thought “I don’t care if this kid can play bass, he’s in the band.Rian Dawson
I’ve seen home alone 2-3 thousand times. I’m not even lyingJack Bassam Barakat
I looked at this kid Jack and I thought “Oh My God what am I doing dropping my son off here?Carla Merrick (Zack’s Mom)
Alex and Jack come running out of the house, screaming and yelling, bouncing all over the place and I’m in the car with Rian and I thought.. “Who are these people?Dennis Lahey (Rian’s Stepdad)
I’ve always gotten compliments about, you know how nice he is, how decent he is. He’s a good, good kid.Joyce Barakat (Jack’s Mommy)
- Interviewer #1: Do you have really hardcore fans? Cause I would imagine that y'know, you would.
- Alex: It's a gift and a curse actually. We have some of the craziest fans out there and I love them to death, except for when the stalk my house.
- Interviewer #1: What happened?
- Alex: Uh, I was coming back from LA, and we'd been in California writing.
- Interviewer #2: He's in jail now
- Alex: Yeah, she. And she bought my address from a background check website, which I didn't even know existed.
- Jack: A site that I started!
- Alex: [to jack] YOU SOLD ME OUT!!
- Jack: And his address was the only address on there.
- Alex: And so I was on my way back from the airport, and I think twitter, as a side note, is gonna be the downfall of all of us, cause I twittered. I just twittered something casual like "just got back home, happy to be here." And so this chick was like "Oh he's gonna be at his house!" so, she took my address, went and waited outside my house until I pulled in, and it was dark at this point so her car was parked at the end of the driveway, and so I'm home for a couple of minutes, and then suddenly someone knocks on my door, and I just thought maybe it was someone that lived down the street or something like that, but it turns out later on, she had gone back and posted an entire story with pictures on the internet, and it was like pictures that she had taken pictures through my window.
- Jack: And she had been waiting there all day like going to the bathroom in those bushes and peeing in those bushes... everything.
- Alex: She was killing deer in the backyard to survive, she was camped out for a week
- Interviewer #1: Obvious question, was she hot?
- Jack: Absolutely.
- Alex: Nahhh
- Jack: So Alex banged her.
- Alex: I invited her in!!
- Jack: She posted pictures of that too... it's at the end of the story.
- Interviewer #1: After someone puts in that much effort you pretty much have to.
- Alex: I was like listen, you did well... get in here... would you like a drink?